Friday, May 27, 2011

Internet final

1. It was good, but the comunication is bad. During this project I didn't have any good comunication between my partners, and I think that needs to be encouraged a little bit more.

2. My favorite tool to use in class was the video maker.

3. It makes our useage of the internet more easy, and it will help in future jobs, and when you pay taxes online.

4. I really don't know what collaboration means.

5. The internet will change a lot of things we do, we already pay taxes online now, so who knows what else will come up.

6. Its importent to cite because, it can still be considered stealing if you don't give the person who made it credit.

7. To insure safty on the internet, you have to tell nobody your name first of all, because they can sometimes take your things online, and they can find you. Another way to stay safe is to not click on adds on the computer, they usually hold viruses that can destroy your computer, or they send your information back to a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment